jeudi 18 octobre 2012

From Brussels to London

Hello to you, fellow reader!

I haven't write in quite a long time... Lots of things changed since my last post.
First (and most important) change: I've swapped cities! I was living in Brussels and I am now living in...wait for it...LONDON!
I've been wanting to live here for a while but didn't have the balls to actually do it. Then, about a year ago, it felt like things were falling apart and I decided it was the right time for a fresh start.
So, here I am! It has been stressful and, I have to say, I have cried a lot, being invaded by anxiety: what if I fail? What if I can't adapt myself? What if that? What if this? You know the song.

Things happened very fast which is great because I didn't have time to sit down and think. Whenever you're doing something big, something important and life-changing, don't think too much, just go for it!
I've been living here for 6 weeks now and I love it!
My life would be perfect if I had a job and/or a boyfriend (but that's coming, I can feel it!). I'm living in a nice area, with my dog (of course, he's mine so he had to come with his mum!) and I spent my days sending applications and reading. I have already found a pub which is now my favorite one and I'm used to go for a Sunday walk with Spot in either Hampstead Heath or Primrose Hill (this is a picture of my little weasel in Primrose Hill :') ).



In a word, things are going smoothly...

All I need now is an exciting job: that wil make things even better! And a cute British boyfriend to take me out and have a nice cuddle (he better hurry up; it's starting to get cold!).

I'll try to get back to writing as well; this blog is now some sort of virtual CV. Still, I won't change my writing and will keep it light and funny :)

Wish me luck, guys!

MissDiversiT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire